I like the fact that doTerra® offers single essential oils, essential oil blends, and essential oil supplements. Each category of oil has a well defined purpose and they can be used in combination with one another meaning there’s no one-size-fits-all choice when it comes to using the oils. It’s very much a unique and tailored approach, and the choice of what oils, blends, or supplements you use is up to you.
Another awesome thing to note about essential oils is that some of the oils you can take internally can also be used as a topical solution or diffuser blend as well. You can’t do that with an over the counter pain pill or vitamin supplement. Think about that!
And it’s also cool that you can combine single essential oils to create a custom essential oil blend to meet your particular circumstance or situation. The oils and blends can be diluted to fit your age, size, or needs. They can also be strengthened to meet your needs as well. Essential oils provide unique and customized solutions to meet your individual needs. Here are a few of my favorites!
Single Essential Oils
Lavender is one of my favorite oils. It is always in my oil box and in my little zipper bag of go-to oils when I’m on the go!
- Lavender is widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities.
- It soothes occasional skin irritations.
- Lavender reduces the appearance of skin imperfections.
- This essential oil helps to ease feelings of tension.*
- Take Lavender internally to reduce anxious feelings.*
- Take Lavender internally for a peaceful sleep.*
- Lavender makes a great addition to any hair treatment, shampoo, or conditioner. It can help keep the scalp looking clean and healthy.
- It helps to keep hair looking thick and healthy.
- It may support the heart and cardiovascular system.*
- It may also help to support healthy immune function and response during times of seasonal threats.*
- Lavender synergistically helps to soothe and calm the nervous system.*
- It can be particularly calming and support healthy moods during menstruation and menopause.
- Lavender promotes feelings of vitality.
- It promotes feelings of clear breathing and open airways.
Essential Oil Blends
DigestZen® is such a versatile essential oil blend. I use it for several purposes. Here are a few of the ways to use DigestZen®.
- Before a road trip, apply one to two drops for a calming aroma.
- Have DigestZen® on hand when enjoying heavy holiday meals to promote digestion.*
- When traveling or trying new foods take DigestZen® to soothe occasional stomach discomfort.*
- Add to water or tea to maintain a healthy gastrointestinal tract.*
- Eases feelings of queasiness.*
- Use with fractionated coconut oil for a soothing abdominal massage.
- Helps reduce bloating, gas, and occasional indigestion.*
Essential Oil Weight Loss with Slim & Sassy
Slim & Sassy® Softgels
The Slim & Sassy® line of products from doTerra® is extensive. Select from the Slim & Sassy® metabolic gum, Slim & Sassy® metabolic oil blend, Slim & Sassy® shakes, and the Slim & Sassy® Metabolic Blend Softgels. There are many options.
- All the benefits of Slim & Sassy® Metabolic Blend in an easy-to-swallow softgel.
- Promotes healthy metabolism.*
- Helps manage hunger cravings.*
- Calms your stomach.*
- Lifts mood.
- Diuretic-, stimulant-, and calorie-free.
- Add to water or tea and drink before working out for a revitalizing energy boost.*
- Perfect for any healthy weight management program.
- Consume before meals to help control appetite and overeating.*
- Add a few drops to Slim & Sassy® TrimShake or V Shake.
Essential Oil Supplements
PB Assist® + Probiotic Defense Formula
PB Assist® is a supplement I take every morning! It is one of the best probiotic supplements I’ve ever tried.
- Take two pills a day to help support a healthy digestive system.*
- Promotes a positive balance and proliferation of beneficial bacteria.*
- Maintains healthy intestinal microflora balance.*
- Support healthy functioning of the digestive and immune systems.*
- Supports the health of the GI tract, particularly the intestines and colon.*
- Helps support optimal metabolism and absorption of food.*
All words with trademark or registered trademark symbols, other than Prospera Unlimited and Prospera Unlimited, LLC, are trademarks or registered trademarks of dōTERRA Holdings, LLC.